Friday, April 21, 2006

Another long weekend

I love the month of April, simply because it has 3 weeks of 4 working days, maybe that's one of the benefit of living in Australia, apart from the high income tax and few other issues.

This weekend will be a long weekend for me, next Tuesday is Anzac day and I already got Monday off, you know flexi day, a.k.a RTO.

But, this weekend is a full packed, there is a conference at our church, me and my wife already signed up for it, starting tonight, then tomorrow.

Anyway, I read Romans 14 this morning, and this is some of the verses that I hope will bless you, from NLT:
17For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God. And other people will approve of you, too. 19So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.

Another verse to meditate, Psalm 107:1
7:
But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him. His salvation extends to the children's children
18 of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments!

Have a good weekend, hope to blog again on the weekend or next week, God bless you all.


No comments: