Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A day (or half) with Coconut


Today our friends Pete & family went to Great Ocean Road.

They bought a puppy couple of weeks ago. But they decided not to bring "Coconut" to the day trip, so we took care (or rather, my wife Wendy) of this little Coconut just for a day.

Look how cute she is! Her favorite toy is El Coyote (from Road Runner cartoon). She'd try to rip him off, but Coco (as we call her) is just a little puppy, her teeth are not strong yet, although I must say she tried biting me few times, and it's a bit painful.

Oh yes, she a cross breed of Labrador and Poodle, actually we're not sure, but we think so, they call it Labradoodle.

We're waiting for them to return, at this very moment they're having dinner at Geelong.

Coco is sleeping on Wendy's lap (sitting right next to me) watching me type this blog.

Alright, Coco kinda woke up and is trying to be naughty again.

End of blog

No comments: