Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Peace

Has anyone who’s reading this blog ever had a perfect relationship? I’m talking about that you never had argument or conflict with anyone at all. I guess not. Even Jesus when he was walking on this earth, he had conflicts with people, even with his own disciples.

It’s not the conflict that matters, but it’s how we handle it, that matters most. As for me, I’m still learning how to handle the conflicts with a right attitude. I am still learning, sometimes I blew it too you know.

As God’s people, we need to understand that we are blessed when we try our best to live in peace. Jesus mentioned in Matthew 5 that we are blessed if we work for peace (or peacemaker), because we will be called children of God, that’s our title.

Romans 12:18, Paul emphasized that we have to do our part to live in peace with everyone, as much as possible.

Don’t let little things cause strive and division, we have to let the love of God flow in us and flow out from us, that the world may know there is something more about life.

God bless you all.

No comments: