Monday, December 31, 2007

Last blog of the year

Can't believe it, it's the last day of 2007. And it's hot! 42 degree Celcius. It's a good thing we have an evaporative cooling, outside is almost like an oven.

I must say that this year has been a great year for us, no doubt there were some challenges, but when I looked back and reflected on the things that has happened in our lives, I'm thankful to God, to what He has done for both me and Wendy.

We also have made some new friends this year. Not only acquaintances, but close friends. For that, I'm really thankful. Not to mention His abundant provision to us.

One of my favorite chapters in the Bible is Psalm 103, particularly verse 12: As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

I am looking forward to 2008 with great anticipation that God will do greater things in our lives and through our lives. God wants to bless everyone of us that we may be a blessing to people around us, that we are to be the light that shines brightly in this dark and broken world.

Have a safe and blessed New Year! God bless you all.

No comments: