Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anzac day

In Australia, month of April has the most public holidays, I love it! And so is a lot of people here.

I get to sleep in a little bit, until my daughter came into our bedroom and jumped on the bed.

Our son is already 5 months now, just last night we were going through some pictures and videos taken from cameras or phones, how time flies, our daughter is so big now, yet she is only 3 years old.

Anzac day means a lot to Aussies as they take time to remember the sacrifices made by their heroes, they call them diggers - i still don't know why, need to google shortly.

As for me and family, we are spending time with our extended family this afternoon, it's a relaxing time. Right this moment I am in another room watching my little boy taking his nap, hence tgis post.

I hope you are having a good Anzac day too, God bless.

No comments: