Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Travel to city

There are some rail tracks improvement works happening this week on my train lines. Consequently alternative arrangement is in place, bus replacements.

I thought the journey would be bad, but it's not too bad at all, I left home 15 minutes earlier, but managed to reach office the normal time. Maybe it's because now is school holidays, the journey on the bus was faster than I expected.

The bottom line is, yes public transport in Melbourne is far from perfect, and I complained on Twitter whenever there is disruptions, but I need to be more thankful instead, after all, I would still get home, even though it's later sometimes.

The Bible says to give thanks in all circumstances, at times, when bad things happen, it won't be easy to give thanks, but i'm trying.

So for now, i am thankful that I have extra time to write this blog :)
And thank you for reading too :)

No comments: