Friday, August 31, 2007

No problemo

Friday evening, we're supposed to have lifegroup meeting, but nobody turned up. I'm supposed to be disappointed by now, but really, I'm not. Because I already made a commitment with God in serving his people, that even if no one turned up on the lifegroup meeting, I will still take this time in fellowship with Him, and to pray for my dear brothers and sisters -which i just did.

Wherever they are, whatever they're doing right now, I asked God to bless and protect them and take care of their needs. May God be their Comforter and Strength, for those who are weary, may God give them rest.

Well, the topic was supposed to be about "Problems" in life. Will keep this topic maybe for the next meeting. Let me just copy and paste some quotes I found on the internet:

God Sent Us a Savior

If our greatest need had been information, God would have sent us an educator,

If our greatest need had been technology, God would have sent us a scientist.

If our greatest need had been money, God would have sent us an economist.

If our greatest need had been pleasure, God would have sent us an entertainer.

But our greatest need was forgiveness, so God sent us a Savior. --Author unknown

Don't tell God how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your GOD is! -Unknown

GOD MUST BE YOUR SAVIOUR BEFORE HE CAN BE YOUR PROBLEM-SOLVER!


Have a great weekend, God bless.

-jr-

No comments: