Monday, August 27, 2007

pain in the heels....

Maybe it's not a good idea to play tennis twice in a day at all.... which I did on Sunday. You can look at the scoreboard on the right somewhere, yes, I lost....both matches.... And my heels were in pain big time this morning, I had to tip-toe a little bit to walk.

So I went to see doctor, and he said that it could be because I'm a bit flat-footed, so he referred me to see a podiatrist, which I made an appointment for this Friday afternoon. Anyway, the doctor said if I were to continue my tennis hardcore, I will get this kind of pain more and more, so he recommended me to cut down my tennis, yes, I can play regularly every few days, but not twice in a same day, bad idea Jackson, bad idea.

Talk about sacrifice, looks like I have to sacrifice my tennis.... hehehe.... O well, that's life, our bodies are not perfect, but I know God can heal me completely, but even if He doesn't, I will still trust Him.

Anyway, that's it for now, gonna sleep soon and hope to wake up early and go to work earlier, God bless you all, bye now.

Ephesians 3:20-21 says: Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: