Monday, September 10, 2007

And it's a donut

It's definitely not a good idea to play tennis after a heavy lunch, man, look at the scores on the right, that says it all....

Anyway, learn from it and move on, get some exercise, that's my advice for myself. So, that was yesterday, today is a new day, and the good thing was, this morning was the men's final for US open. And I got a day off.

I was hoping Djokovic would win this one, the scores were so close, yet so far. Federer is simply the best, for now at least. Well, he's 26, how long can he play until? My personal favorite is still Agassi, I think it's because I can't play like Federer, hahaha.... Just wait for next year, and watch out for Novak Djokovic, he's definitely one of the young guns who will be number one pretty soon, I'd say in couple of years.

I really wonder if there's tennis in eternity.... I hope there is, and I definitely hope one of these pros will go to heaven too, I know at least Margaret Court will be there, so I hopefully can play with her.

Gotta write a movie review next....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to play more man...