Monday, September 10, 2007

Ultimate Bourne

Since I still have a movie voucher which is expiring end of this month, I might as well make use of it, went to Fountain Gate to see what's on, and the time was 1:55pm, Bourne Ultimatum started 2pm. Perfect.

I think this is one of the best movies I've seen so far, it's more like a real life situation of a trained secret agent of CIA. I'm not a movie critic or anything qualified like that, but I know this would be a good movie, because recently I just bought the previous 2 series of this Trilogy. My advice is, watch it from the first one, Bourne Identity, otherwise you'd lose the storyline.

Ultimately, Jason was seeking for his identity, where he came from, what's his purpose, his mission.
And in a way, we all are seeking for our identities, well, God created us with an identity and a purpose. But really, it's not our purpose, but rather, God's purpose for our lives. Proverbs 19:21 says this: Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

Again, in John 10:10, Jesus said this (NLT):
The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

We can only find our purpose and meaning of life in Christ, by admitting that we've sinned against Him. Romans 3:23 says:
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

If we think we're doing fine, think again. I know I need God's grace every single day, without fail. Thank God for His everlasting love, His mercies is new every day, and His strength is made perfect in my weakness. Glory to Jesus alone.




No comments: