Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back in business

Yes, I'm back in business. Blogging that is :)

It has been a while, and I think from now on I should update my blogs more regularly. Since I commute to work most of the time, I can utilize the time on the train more like write blogs etc, what do you think?

It's been a busy year so far, but it's all good busyness. Our second child, Alexander is almost 5 months old, how time flies. Thank God that all is well, he's a healthy little boy, very chubby as you can see in the picture below, together with his sister (with messy hair :))

So yes, will try to keep my blogs short, simple and sweet, and instead of writing bad news (most of the media contain bad news anyway...), I will try to write more positive, encouraging things about life etc. Until the next blog in few days, signing off.


No comments: